Sunday 29 May 2011

Me To You Birthday Card - Creativity Inspired

Morning All,

Where is the Sun for Bank Holiday????  As long as it stays dry on Monday that is all that I can think about at the minute - family BBQ in the rain will be interesting!

I have been having fun with the new Me To You stamps and embossing folder which came with the latest issue of Creativity magazine.  I love this range and when flicking through the magazine I saw a card very similar to the one I made so thought I would give it a go.  The sizing used in the magazine would not fit the card blank they used so I have made my own sizing to make it work and just love how this has turned out.  I am sure I will be making more cards with this cute bear over the next week or two.

Enjoy the Bank Holiday

Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment