Tuesday 22 April 2014

Stamps, Masks & Texture Fun.....



Spent a lovely Bank Holiday Monday crafting and was determined to create a card with techniques I have used recently on MDF projects.

I started this card off with two Memento Inks - Teal Zeal & Peanut Brittle - love this colour combo!!!!

By using masks and stencils I was able to create texture to the inks.  A little bit of texture paste through the mask added even more texture to the bottom left corner.

The wording "Live, Laugh & Love" were created in word and printed out onto white card and then cut out and inked to match the card.

Finally, I used the Indigoblu Butterfly stamp which was inked using Versfine and once dry was cut out and inked using the two Memento inks.

Those of you that know me will know I struggle with busy cards as I normally like minimal and clean but loving this style at the minute.

Whilst the inks were ut I made a few other cards which I will share with you tomorrow.

Happy Crafting

Claire & Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment