Saturday 1 March 2014

Tag Time ......



Hope you are having a crafty weekend!!!

Just wanted to share a little tag made using the Teresa Collins Stationery Noted Paper and Kaisercraft Art of Life Embellishments.

I am struggling a litte to make cards at the minute but I am enjoying making tags.  As soon as I saw the Teresa Collins Stationery Noted Paper I just knew I wanted to cut the flowers out for a focal point - plus lots more on the sheet ready to be cut out


Just love the colour combination of this paper pack - ideal for quick and easy projects for both cardmaking and scrapbooking.  All Teresa Collins materials are now in the sale over on our website so plenty of bargains to be had - we hope you can visit our website - www.inspirecreationz.com

and now for my favourite craft stash item.....


I have added just a little bit of Black Liquid Pearls to the centre of each flower to really make them pop.  I can honestly say Liquid Pearls is my new MUST HAVE product - perfect for adding a little detail.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Claire & Sharon
Happy Crafting
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment