Sunday 21 July 2013

August Guest Designer Announced - Welcome Gemma!!!!

Our Guest Designer for August has been selected and we would like to welcome Gemma to the Inspire Creationz Team:


My Photo

Each month we run a Craft Challenge on our Blog with one lucky crafter selected to be our Guest Designer for the month.  Last month our Challenge was "Masculine Cards" and Gemma entered with this fabulous card:


Gemma's Bio:

"I have the best partner in the world who is very patient & understanding when it comes to my crafting, I am also a Mum to 4 fantastic boys & a few pets.
I have been crafting all my life but my passion for cardmaking started a few years back & still to this day I love every minute of it!
I love my Promarkers & my Spectrum Noir's which is what brings my images to life and I use on about every card I make, I also love rubber & digital stamping but out of the two I love rubber stamping the most which I have growing stash of these :)
I have recently starting dabbling in others crafts like Art Journalling and Art Canvas's which is an whole new world to me but i am enjoying it as i am learning lots of new techniques etc."

We hope you will join us in congratulating Gemma and we look forward to showcasing her work from the start of August.  If you cannot wait until then her blog is - Gems Little Creations

If you would like to be our Guest Designer, enter our latest Challenge here

Happy Crafting

Sharon & Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment