Sunday 26 February 2012

Shabby Chic Box Frame Gift


Hope you have all enjoying your weekend.  I just wanted to share with you this Box-Frame I have made as it is really outside my comfort-zone.  Everyone who knows me will tell you that I like cards to be really simply and not too fussy.  But, recently I have been seeing more and more embellished craft pieces so I thought I would have a play.

I have used the beautify GCD Paris Nights Paper, Sizzix Sewing Room Die, fabric, Stamping Up Soft Suede Ink, White Organza Ribbon, Kaisercraft Bonjour Rub-Ons and our new favourite item - Craft doillies!!!

I am also hooked on making Paper flowers now after watching a demonstration at the recent trade show.  They look for cute and worked really well on the bottom of the dress.


Please pop back soon as we have lots more to show you

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment