Saturday 19 November 2011

Inspired Owl Pillow - Sewing Fun!!!


Sorry for not posting for a while - it has been really busy at Inspire Creationz recently - lots of new stock, craft classes and getting our new Market Stall at Leicester's Indoor Market (C12) up and running.  But I finally found an hour or two and really wanted to get my sewing machine out that I bought in July but was gathering dust on the floor.

I had seen lots of owl cushions for sale at craft fairs locally and really wanted one for my daughter so I thought I would have a go.  All I can say is daughter is over the moon and has not let go yet!  Once I got going, I got to grips with the sewing machine without too much hassle and I am now coveting fabric like I do with papers.  Cardmaking will always be my first love but sewing is fast becoming a new hobby of mine.  My son is now after an Alien Cushion so will keep you posted on how I get on

Thanks for popping by xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment