Monday 24 October 2011

New First Edition Paper Pad - NEW LEAF - Just Had To Have A Play...


Hello,

The fab new First Edition New Leaf paper pad arrived this morning and I couldn't wait to have a play.   When I saw this sheet I just knew what card I wanted to make and what stamps would work well and have to say I am really pleased with the results.

 I just love the colours on these papers.  I know they are called papers but at 200gsm, these heavy weight card stock sheets are a real delight.  The pad includes 8 double sided designs and 8 glittered sheets in lovely autumnal colours - these are not to be missed -  a must for every craft box.



Sample packs (one sheet of each design) are available from our website - http://www.inspirecreationz.com/

Please pop back soon ....

No comments:

Post a Comment