Wednesday 24 August 2011

Experimenting with Colour & Paper Pleating ...


What a lovely day today!!!! Took the children to the park for a picnic with friends which was enjoyed by all and still managed to find 5 minutes to craft and thought I would share this card with you.

I found these stickers in a local craft shop and just loved them but had not used them on any projects so thought I would have a go as I wanted to experiment with different colours than my usual at the minute - does anyone else get stuck on a particular colour?

I also wanted to have a go at pleating paper before I stuck it to the card base as I had tried this with ribbon but wanted to see if it could be done with card and I am really pleased how this has come out - very effective!

Happy Crafting

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment