Saturday 23 July 2011

First Edition Love Letters Wedding Day Card

Good Morning All,

The fabulous First Edition paper packs are not to be missed! - Love Letters is my favourite so far but we have just taken delivery of the Christmas range so this may change. This evening I am going to a Wedding Reception and wanted a card to take with me and had been struggling to make a card that was modern and not too fussy until I saw a card made by the fabulous Sue Burrows and knew straight away what I wanted to do.

So with Love Letters in hand and the amazing templates which came with this months Simply Homemade magazine the card above was created.  I am pleased with how this has turned out - could maybe have added some Stickles around the edges of the hearts but have run out - why is it we always want craft supplies we don't have!!!!!

Hope you enjoy

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment