Thursday 2 December 2010

As the Snow came down - I have been Crafty!!!


The snow has not stopped all day!!!!! I have to say I love the snow though so enjoying it at the minute.
My two children attend different schools which are next door to each other (Infants & Juniors) and guess what........ the infants were open but the juniors were closed - daughter thought it was great that her brother had to go to school whilst she played in the snow.....
But at least it gave me craft time and whilst having a clear up I found these Pepper Christmas papers and love the frog image and red glitter card - very festive - off now to make some more
Claire

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Claire, I'm loving the snow too but I won't if it's still here on Sunday and messes up my sale plans!

    Bad luck about your son having to go to school - same for my friend in Gedling!

    HUgs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete