Friday 22 October 2010

Christmas Baubles - New Card for Christmas


Here is our latest Christmas Card - I just love these new bauble stamps from Papermania. You might be able to see that I have stamped the image twice and then decoupaged up the layers for added effect.
I also really like the Stampin Up! vintage Vogue set and thought the flower border worked well on this card.
I have set myself a challenge to make 20 cards this weekend so better make a start!!!!! Pop back on Sunday to see if I have made it....
Enjoy your weekend
Claire xxx

2 comments:

  1. i love this, the colours are fab.
    20 cards in a weekend wow im hard pressed to get time to make 1 in a week, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this is scrummy, love the colours and the layers. Go for it with the 20 cards, I need to do that too as have so many cards I need to get made. Maybe this afternoon will be a very crafty one for me too - I have bauble punch - fast crafting planned!
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete