Friday 27 August 2010

More HunkyDory Perfect Parisienne Cards as promised....








Here are the other cards I promised I would load yesterday (really sorry, ran out of time!!!!). All have been made with the HunkyDory Perfect Parisienne Kit which is just Divine!!!









This set is really luxurious and I still have lots left to make more cards....





This is my favourite card, made with the pyramage sheet - for some reason I just love images of the Eiffel Tower at the mo and this set just really stood out.
Hope you all have a good Bank Holiday.

Claire xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards Claire. A huge Thank you to you and your Mum for the lovely prize which was waiting on the mat when we returned from our holiday today.It was a very generous prize and I am very grateful to you both. Hugs, Mayxx

    ReplyDelete